Options

Youngnuo flashes

jtmivjtmiv Registered Users Posts: 9 Big grins
edited December 1, 2014 in Accessories
Dear Board,

Does anyone use them and has anyone ordered one direct from Youngnou?

Viewing their offerings it looks like I can get a TTL compatible flash for the Panasonic FZ200 I recently purchased for as low as about $ 45.00. I am not a big flash photographer but if anyone can tell me something about Youngnou product, as in has it performed to your expectations I would be willing to take a chance.

I've read good reviews of their higher end products from people who use sophisticated flash set ups and they all seem to like them regardless of the price. I just want a flash that is compatible with my camera and better than the one that is built in.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :D

Comments

• Options
    Brett1000Brett1000 Registered Users Posts: 819 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2014
    jtmiv wrote: »
    Dear Board,

Does anyone use them and has anyone ordered one direct from Youngnou?

Viewing their offerings it looks like I can get a TTL compatible flash for the Panasonic FZ200 I recently purchased for as low as about $ 45.00. I am not a big flash photographer but if anyone can tell me something about Youngnou product, as in has it performed to your expectations I would be willing to take a chance.

I've read good reviews of their higher end products from people who use sophisticated flash set ups and they all seem to like them regardless of the price. I just want a flash that is compatible with my camera and better than the one that is built in.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :D

I use yongnuo flashes with Canon DSLR's but not sure if they work with Panasonic. If the hot shoe has 5 contacts and fits then it might work if you don't need TTL