RIP Jake

2»

Comments

• marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2005
    I'm sorry to hear this, Eric. It sounds like Jake had a good life, and will live on in your memories. And even in your handle here.
    enjoy being here while getting there
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2005
    Words cannot convey my sorry for your loss.

Sam
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited November 15, 2005
    I am reminded that the best place to keep memories of Jake is close to your
    heart. RIP Jake. May you find endless toys to chase.

ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2005
    Labs,

I am sorry,

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2005
    Thnxs again everyone, your words are a great source of comfort for Stacey and I..
  • StormdancingStormdancing Registered Users Posts: 917 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2005
    So very sorry for your loss.

He will still be there waiting eagerly for you, in your dreams and the many wonderful memories you have. You will meet again, in a very joyous and happy place.
    Dana
    ** Feel free to edit my photos if you see room for improvement.**
    Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if
    no birds sang there except those that sang best.
    ~Henry Van Dyke
  • HarrisonHarrison Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited November 15, 2005
    I am sitting at work with tears in my eyes over your loss. I don't know you, but I know the feeling well. There is no greater friend a man has than his dog.
  • cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2005
    So sorry for your loss :cry
  • aurafloraauraflora Registered Users Posts: 471 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2005
    Eric...

I just saw.

I am so sorry.

All my love and hugs.

Michal
  • babybluetx23babybluetx23 Registered Users Posts: 150 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2005
    oh eric what a LOVELY tribute to a friend that loves unconditionally. I am so sorry to hear jake made his journey to the rainbow bride. it is never easy. My heart goes out to you and yours. I know in time you will find another special friend who will love you unconditionally. You cant EVER replace a beloved fur friend, but you can always fill that void in your heart in time.

[size=+1]Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

[/size]
    Cynthia Cox
    Arlington, Tx
    http://www.innovativeillusionsphoto.com/

OMP member #: 173034

Canon EOS 5D : Bogen 3051 tripod : Bogen Monopod : Bogen 3030 head unit : Canon Speedlight 580EX : Canon EF 28-200 F3.5 : Canon 70-200 f2.8L : Canon 24-70mm F2.8L and other Canon Gear

The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE." - Ernst Haas