Options

Grand Central Station

amitgamitg Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
edited December 4, 2014 in Landscapes
I love Grand Central in holidays. I always get that "warm" holiday feeling there.

036-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited December 3, 2014
    Nice shot! Like the light and funny how almost everyone decided to dress in black...adds something IMO!:D
    I think it would be nicer if flag was not clipped....you may want to check on horizon as it appears tilted towards left to me...I would use the horizontal line in windows to straighten it....also the bright spot in the ceiling and single streak of gold can be taken out....finally if you have any filter on, in this kind of light you might be better of removing it. Cheers!
  • Options
    edited December 3, 2014
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Nice shot! Like the light and funny how almost everyone decided to dress in black...adds something IMO!:D
    I think it would be nicer if flag was not clipped....you may want to check on horizon as it appears tilted towards left to me...I would use the horizontal line in windows to straighten it....also the bright spot in the ceiling and single streak of gold can be taken out....finally if you have any filter on, in this kind of light you might be better of removing it. Cheers!

I appreciate your comments. Thanks !!
  • Options
    bocoboco Registered Users Posts: 710 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2014
  • Options
    edited December 4, 2014
    boco wrote: »
    mooi en dan vooral de kleuren.
    grt,boco.

dank Boco