Options

Canon 7D, 10-22, 17-55, 28-135, L Bracket!

Jay_ZJay_Z Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
edited January 2, 2015 in House of Canon
Just received my new Canon 5D Mark III - so, this means I have a camera and some lenses that I won't need any longer!

These items have been well cared for and maintained by Canon Professional Services. The camera has a LCD screen protector on the back and top info panel - this was put on before the first shutter click! So, the original LCD screens are flawless and the screen protectors can easily be replaced when/if needed.

In parting with this camera, I'm really going to miss the 10-22 and especially the 17-55 2.8 lens. The 17-55 is an awesome lens! (in my opinion anyway!) All of these lenses include the lens good (sells for $25-49, depending on the lens).

Canon 7D - Includes box/packaging, approx 38k actuations, looks great!, $775
Canon 10-22 - Excellent condition, incl box/packaging/EW-83E Lens Hood, just checked/cleaned by CPS, $475
Canon 17-55 - Excellent condition, incl box/packaging/EW-83J Lens Hood, just checked/cleaned by CPS, $625 (SOLD)
Canon 28-135 - Good condition, some dust on inner elements, incl box/packaging/EW-73B Lens Hood, $250

Really Right Stuff (RRS) - L Bracket for Canon 7D (B7D-L), $110

Oh, and non-Canon...

GoPro Hero 3+ Black - modified with a 5.4mm standard/rectilinear (i.e. no fisheye!) lens. Will also include the original GoPro lens which can be reinstalled. Incl box/packaging, $620

GoPro Hero 3+ Black - like new! I got this as a backup and only used it once or twice. Accessories still packed up. Incl box/packaging, $350 (SOLD)

Comments

• Options
    Jay_ZJay_Z Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
    edited January 2, 2015
    Updated availability!