Exporting PS to LR

chasgroh2chasgroh2 Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
edited January 12, 2015 in Digital Darkroom
...I haven't found a slick way, so here's the query: I want to start processing a file in Photoshop and *end* in Lightroom. The image would not start in LR but I want it to end there. (Done it before but clunky...like, exporting to desktop and dragging to LR...ugly)...thanks for the help in advance!
Charlie Groh
(tin can tied to the bumper)

Comments

• CatOneCatOne Registered Users Posts: 957 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2015
    chasgroh2 wrote: »
    ...I haven't found a slick way, so here's the query: I want to start processing a file in Photoshop and *end* in Lightroom. The image would not start in LR but I want it to end there. (Done it before but clunky...like, exporting to desktop and dragging to LR...ugly)...thanks for the help in advance!

This doesn't really make sense. For photos to get in Lightroom, they have to be imported into LR. Whether that's done before or after they go into PS, no matter; they'll have to be imported to LR, as LR is not Bridge.
  • chasgroh2chasgroh2 Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
    edited January 12, 2015
    CatOne wrote: »
    This doesn't really make sense. For photos to get in Lightroom, they have to be imported into LR. Whether that's done before or after they go into PS, no matter; they'll have to be imported to LR, as LR is not Bridge.

...well, the fact that I can go from LR to PS and it spits it back got me thinkin' I could elimanate that first base. But since I posted this query, I've found that, indeed, I have to do it the way I've been doing it. So, thanks for your reply...I know I don't always make sense...
    Charlie Groh
    (tin can tied to the bumper)