Options

How to See Customer Pricing When Logged In?

jhelmsjhelms Registered Users Posts: 651 Major grins
edited January 15, 2015 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Previously, when I'm logged in, I could easily see customer pricing in the 'buy photo' window.

It would show the current owner price for whatever I had selected for example....

"4x6 - $.19"
"client price $9.95"

Now, I only see the pricing for me and I miss the easy way of being able to tell what my clients would pay for that item.

How can I fix this?
John in Georgia
Nikon | Private Photojournalist

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,244 moderator
    edited January 14, 2015
    I believe you have two options here.
    1. Look directly at your price list instead of clicking purchase for a specific photo. That shows the base price (your price), your profit, and the price.
    2. The other option would be to open a second copy of your site in a browser where you aren't logged in. You can see your price in the logged in browser and your customer's price in the not-logged in browser.

--- Denise
  • Options
    jhelmsjhelms Registered Users Posts: 651 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2015
    I believe you have two options here.
    1. Look directly at your price list instead of clicking purchase for a specific photo. That shows the base price (your price), your profit, and the price.
    2. The other option would be to open a second copy of your site in a browser where you aren't logged in. You can see your price in the logged in browser and your customer's price in the not-logged in browser.

--- Denise

Hmm... :cry

I definitely prefer the older 'automatic' way; any ideas on what changed it and if there's a plan or suggestion or timeline to bring that little info nugget back?
    John in Georgia
    Nikon | Private Photojournalist
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,244 moderator
    edited January 15, 2015
    jhelms wrote: »
    I definitely prefer the older 'automatic' way; any ideas on what changed it...
    I would assume that this changed because of the new greatly improved cart interface (as announced here - http://news.smugmug.com/2014/12/05/a-new-and-improved-way-to-add-prints-to-your-cart/).

--- Denise