Options

Sony a7r + Metabones Canon EF to E Mount Adapter

mbruckermbrucker Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited February 2, 2015 in The Other Guys
*Updated*

I recently purchased a Sony a7r from Adorama along with a $300 Metabones EF to E adapter (Canon to Sony mount.) However, due to a lack of use and other hobbies, I am selling this setup - camera + adapter. I'd say it's a 9/10, no dust or dirt on the sensor (pristine), and I've taken maybe 500 pictures tops on it (not that actuations actually count on a mirrorless camera!) Overall MINT condition. I also have the original box for this camera.

It's a phenomenal setup, especially for landscape and astrophotography as this camera can basically see in the dark. The metabones adapter allows the use of Canon EF lenses, of which I was using on this setup.

I also have 2 sony wireless remotes for this camera.

I paid approx $2800 for the camera body + adapter but am willing to let it go for $1699 OBO plus shipping in the lower 48 (CONUS.)

I'm happy to supply any pictures of the actual camera and adapter. If you want some examples of work from the camera itself, go to www.matthewbruckerphotography.com and the first page is mostly shot with this Sony a7r here in Jackson Hole, WY.

Comments