Options

Double Chin

e6filmusere6filmuser Registered Users Posts: 3,378 Major grins
edited February 5, 2015 in Holy Macro
If you are not viewing this on Digital Grin Holy Macro you are viewing a copy breaching copyright. Beware of trojans and rootkits.

It seems that two buds came up at the same time, chin-to chin, or rather lip to lip.

I took some shots with my Vivitar Series 1 Kiron 105mm macro at f8 1/125 ISO 400.

This hybrid is Pleione Whakari.

Harold

954358.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,900 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2015
  • Options
    edited February 5, 2015
    Lovely orchid flowers
    Brian v.

Thanks, Brian.

Quite easy to cultivate. Unfortunately, deer are partial to them so they (the orchids) are now under glass.

Harold
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,240 moderator
    edited February 5, 2015
    Your method of formatting text for lack of readability on the blog that is stealing photos from here doesn't take into account the fact that dgrin can be viewed on either a black or white background. It appears you are using black, but I am viewing the site with a white background. Your chosen text colors mean that anyone who chooses to view using "DGrin 2.0 white" can't read the real text that describes the photo.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited February 5, 2015
    Your method of formatting text for lack of readability on the blog that is stealing photos from here doesn't take into account the fact that dgrin can be viewed on either a black or white background. It appears you are using black, but I am viewing the site with a white background. Your chosen text colors mean that anyone who chooses to view using "DGrin 2.0 white" can't read the real text that describes the photo.

--- Denise

The white text seems to be the default here. I didn't chose it this time or any other. I chose the black for the stated purpose.

I have taken a look and removed what may have been redundant formatting code from copying and pasting.

Harold