Mercury

The Lazy DestroyerThe Lazy Destroyer Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
edited February 8, 2015 in Other Cool Shots
See post below for content.
____Motoception Photography____
www.motoception.com

Comments

• Options
    edited February 3, 2015
    Testing to waters to see how this thread gets displayed on the mirror site.

Went to a cruise in last Sunday. It was crazy busy and I spent a lot of time just dodging people, and didn't get too many shots. So next time I think I'm going to try incorporating people in the images... since this one worked out pretty well:

IMG_1846-L.jpg

I'm pretty fresh on this whole thing so if you have any C&C I would greatly appreciate it.

I will probably throw up a few more here once I get more post work done on the rest of the set.
    www.motoception.com
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,035 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2015
    I too am normally frustrated when trying to get a decent shot at a car show/cruise without those bothersome humans always around! I guess "joining them" is the way to go. This shot pronounces the wonderful front-end of what looks like a '49 to '51 merc. Looking forward to seeing more.

BTW - only your first post showed up on Vision Mobile (aka - we steal more stuff). Evidently they only bother to take the first posting and ignore the replies.
  • Options
    edited February 8, 2015
    Here are a few more I liked from that day:

2: DOF not the best here but not bad
    IMG_9956-L.jpg

3: I love the guy in the hat and the sunrise in the reflection but the shot I posted earlier has the whitewalls :)
    IMG_9986-L.jpg

4:
    IMG_9992-L.jpg

5: Wish my shadow didn't make it on the hood but oh well
    IMG_0007-L.jpg

6: This one happened by chance, I framed the car and the guy walked up and saw my camera, and waited for me to take the shot, i didn't even realize he was in the frame until after I took it. But I think it actually turned out better with him there
    IMG_0056-L.jpg

7:
    IMG_1927-L.jpg
    www.motoception.com
  • Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2015
    Nice but your logo is too large (unless you're trying to deter theft)

Nice Merc.. I had one in '56; put an overhead cam Olds engine in it

Shots of it are real good
    Rags
  • Options
    edited February 8, 2015
    Being a bit lazy and just using the watermarked versions for the thread.

Thanks for the kind words, I really liked the Merc too and really wish I had more time with it, but it was a popular one that morning!
    www.motoception.com