Thinker

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,882 Major grins
edited April 14, 2015 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• Options
    ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2015
    Nicely framed subject and I love the choice of B&W here. thumb.gif
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    edited April 12, 2015
    Thanks!
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited April 14, 2015
    Hey Cristóbal,

You know I usually like your stuff, so I'm going to use up some karma points here to ask, why did you think this was worth shooting? It's not that there's anything wrong with it, but it doesn't really say anything to me either. headscratch.gif

Maybe I'm just grumpy today and need more coffee.
  • Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2015
    I'm always grumpy, so, coffee is no excuse... but just for discussion, I'll echo Richard's question.

However, I really like several things about this image - setting, framing, lighting, detail, and conversion are all tight Cristóbal.
    I think this portrait would be very well enjoyed by this person, his family, and friends.
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    edited April 14, 2015
    Thanks Richard and Eric!!! This is great! rolleyes1.gifroflNo karma points wasted...

I liked the peacefulness of the scene and the framing that the tree and the branches provide. No other particular reason. Obviously, my effort to convey that failed or you're just two tough guys!mwink.gif Thanks for your comments!