Options

LRCC into SmugMug

markl67markl67 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited May 5, 2015 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Can anyone help?

I have just started using LRCC and for some reason I am unable to upload my images into SmugMug!

I have created a new gallery, added photo's and then every time I click on the Publish button the progress bar starts to move and is finished within a couple of seconds but when I check my SmugMug website nothing has been happened.

To see if there was an issue with SmugMug I went into LR5 and was able to upload images from there with no problems.

Any Ideas?

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,238 moderator
    edited May 4, 2015
    There is an open thread in the bug reporting forum, LR6 / LRCC Lightroom Smugmug Plugin Upload - Unauthorized. I suspect you have encountered the same problem.

--- Denise
  • Options
    FergusonFerguson Registered Users Posts: 1,339 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2015
    Maybe, though I have been using it quite a bit and for stills most symptoms are intermittent, not continuous.

Consider trying this:

- Go into the plugin manager (under File), find Smugmug, and enable the log file for Logfile, Verbose
    - Exit LR, and restart it
    - Do a publish
    - Go into the plugin manager again, and "open in notepad" the log just created

While a lot of this is very arcane, look for the file name and just kind of skim and see if you see any failure information -- authorization errors, too big, too something. Any kind of error may give a clue.

It may be exactly as Denise mentioned, a CC problem. BUt it might be worth grabbing a log and if it doesn't appear to be an authorization failure in the log, send it off to their help desk.

PS. When done turn off logging and restart lightroom.
  • Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 5, 2015
    Mark,

Can you please upgrade to plugin version 2.2.6.0 and see if it improves ?

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos