Options

Canon 6D, 24-70 F4L, 16-35 F4L, 24-105 F4L

AdamNPAdamNP Registered Users Posts: 178 Major grins
edited May 23, 2015 in House of Canon
It's time for me to part with some Canon gear. All lightly used. All lenses have had filters on them since purchase (filters not included).

Canon 6D body: Kit box without lens. Excellent condition, only blemish is some paint scratched off around the bottom edges. Has always had (and still has) an optical glass screen protector on it. Low shutter count. $1000USD, I cover insured UPS and Paypal fees.

Canon 24-105 F4L: This is NOT a kit lens that came with the camera. This was purchased as a refurbished lens direct from Canon USA a few months ago. It was never used, and will come in the refurb box along with everything it came with (case, caps, hood, etc). $600USD, I cover insured UPS and Paypal fees.

Canon 24-70 F4L: This lens was also purchased as a refurbished lens direct from Canon USA. It was used on a few photo trips, but remains in mint condition. It will come in the refurb box along with everything it came with (case, caps, hood, etc). $700USD, I cover insured UPS and Paypal fees.

Canon 16-35 F4L: This is the lens that makes it very hard to part with this kit. A truly amazing lens. This was purchased brand new, USA version, from Best Buy. It has been used on a few photo trips, and is in mint condition other than light scratches on the bottom of the barrel and hood. It will come in the original retail box along with everything it came with (case, caps, hood, etc). The UPC was cut out for a rebate, otherwise perfect packaging. $900USD, I cover insured UPS and Paypal fees.

Offers entertained, particularly for purchasing multiple items. I've been here since 2009 and have sold before, don't be afraid :)

Comments

• Options
    CatieCatie Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited May 11, 2015
    6D still available?

-Catie
  • Options
    AdamNPAdamNP Registered Users Posts: 178 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2015
    Catie wrote: »
    6D still available?

-Catie