Options

Keywords from gallery or slideshow

canaryyellowcanaryyellow Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited June 1, 2015 in SmugMug Customization
Hi,
It would be great if I could accomplish any of the following things since it would help my workflow.
In galleries of the default smugmug style, the viewer is able to enter keywords.
-Is it possible to add this functionality to other gallery styles, preferably in the toolbar with the shopping cart that appears on hover?
-Similarly, is it possible to add keywording capability during slideshows?
-In organize mode or lightbox mode, is it possible to view images as a slideshow?
-Is it possible to access the lightbox for a particular image directly from a slideshow? Is it possible to return to this point in the slideshow from the light box?
-Is it possible to show keywords during a slideshow?
Also,
Is there a shortcut key for hide?
Is there a shortcut key for delete?
I have a power account so maybe it is possible to do at least the 1st one with some simple html/css

Thanks
-Cy

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,251 moderator
    edited June 1, 2015
    In galleries of the default smugmug style, the viewer is able to enter keywords.
    -Is it possible to add this functionality to other gallery styles, preferably in the toolbar with the shopping cart that appears on hover?
    -Similarly, is it possible to add keywording capability during slideshows?
    For styles other than smugmug-style you can enter keywords from lightbox.
    For all styles you can enter keywords in Organizer.

You can't enter keywords from the slideshow.
    -In organize mode or lightbox mode, is it possible to view images as a slideshow?
    -Is it possible to access the lightbox for a particular image directly from a slideshow? Is it possible to return to this point in the slideshow from the light box?
    -Is it possible to show keywords during a slideshow?
    You can customize the lightbox settings to activate a slideshow button. You can also specify that you want to display of the title, caption, and/or keywords in lightbox. See help page at http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/1916534.

If you started the slideshow in lightbox then stopping the slideshow will leave you on that photo in lightbox.

--- Denise