Options

Children Photography

JoHawkJoHawk Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
edited June 10, 2015 in People
Currently I am working with a lot of children under 3 years of age, and yes they are tricky, shy, defiant and uncooperative at times.. So wondering what has worked for other people to really get the little ones open up and relax enjoy themselves and ultimately get the to cooperate for some family/ newborn/sibling pics..

Comments

• Options
    edited June 10, 2015
    i Know I know William Claude Dukenfield - one of his most famous quotes is "Never work with animals or children." he secretly admired children.

But I just love the challenge!!
  • Options
    jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2015
  • Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2015
    Keep a center of interest. Tape something to the floor then let them sit on it but watch so they don't get it and choke on it. Put some tape on the inside of their hands and they will sit still while trying to take it off. I have a pet spring stuffed skunk that I hold and can move the spring around and the head will move as if I'm talking to itl Sing Christmas songs at any time of the year. Just some items.
  • Options
    edited June 10, 2015
    BAHHHH those lens covers are hilarious!!! Actually very well done.. Ok toys, singing and tape... Really tape works, do they constantly look down to try and get the tape off their hands though?