Options

Nikon D3s for sale

JDecker29JDecker29 Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited June 14, 2015 in Nikon Land
I have a D3s in good working order. 124.000 + shutter count. I am second owner. I bought it from a friend of mine last year. I want to move to a D4 and need to sell this first. I paid $2800 for it last May. I will take no less than $2100 for the camera - I will include shipping and we can work thru Paypal. I have never sold or bought anything from this site - you can find my work at www.ondeck.photoreflect.com as well as Beech High School Athletics Facebook page and Tennessee Baseball Report Facebook page - I am a teacher by trade but enjoy photography of sports. Can provide pics if you'd like - it has the normal wear and tear scratches and a place on the left side which the black is worn off from handling the camera, but as I said earlier it works perfectly.

you can email me if interested at: john.decker@sumnerschools.org or johndecker29@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    edited April 22, 2015
    Ebay fraudsters are killing me!!!
    Alright guys - I've tried twice to sell on Ebay only to have the fraudsters win the auction and try to steal my camera - I have went ahead and purchased a D4 - I'll take $1600 for this camera - and I have a new battery on the way should be here in a couple of days - let me know if interested - I work thru Paypal - thanks

I will send you pix if you want to see them - message me
  • Options
    edited June 14, 2015
    sold it
    forgot i had it on here - but its gone to a good owner