Surreal Bar

Surreal%20Bar_zpsbgk0l1cn.jpg

MISTAKE: (but I like it)

MISTAKE_zps331ys3ju.jpg

Comments

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,883 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2015
    Nice work! I like them both. I really like the hue of the purple bar, and what can I say, blurry abstracts are my thing, well done!
  • Options
    gvfgvf Registered Users Posts: 356 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2015
    Juano wrote: »
    Nice work! I like them both. I really like the hue of the purple bar, and what can I say, blurry abstracts are my thing, well done!

That bar was a trip, that's the way it looked, about 15 stories above 5th Ave in Manhattan, really pricey place I recall but it had a great outdoor area where you could see both down to street-level and across mid-way up at all the buildings' golden night lights, beautiful...

Saw Andrew Lloyd Weber when there; now anyplace his type goes in you know is pricey!
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2015
    I checked them few times.....especially after endorsement from my friend Cristobal......and I LOVE hidden mysterious things.....but not feeling these.....sorry and kind regards.
  • Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,207 moderator
    edited June 21, 2015
    I'm not certain, but in the second shot, I think you might have a real picture of Zippy the Pinhead!
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    gvfgvf Registered Users Posts: 356 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2015
    David_S85 wrote: »
    I'm not certain, but in the second shot, I think you might have a real picture of Zippy the Pinhead!

That's EXACTLY what I was trying for!