Options

not able to see pop up light box to customize a block on my site

TammyGPhotoTammyGPhoto Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
edited August 3, 2015 in SmugMug Customization
i am trying to customize my site and for some reason it is not showing the pop up lightbox that we use to do the customization on a few contant blocks..all i see is the words cancel and done...but it doesn't show the rest of the box. oh and it is sporadic too..sometimes it just stares back at me and does nothing..no matter which icon i push it won't come up...i tried the dimensions box and that comes up ok..just not the options wrench icon...

HELP! i have tried it on 2 different browers and the same result....any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2015
    Can you include a link to the page in question and describe which section of the site / content block you're seeing an issue for? That way, we could take a closer look.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited July 19, 2015
    Can you include a link to the page in question and describe which section of the site / content block you're seeing an issue for? That way, we could take a closer look.

i am having issues on my About page... http://www.tammygphotography.com/Pages/About
    and it is doing it on all of the content blocks on that page. i am able to get blocks on other pages to open just fine.

thx!
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2015
    The problem is with the text content block on the page. Somehow you managed to paste in html code which resulted in the text block to break. The text content block is only intended for plain text and you could use the formatting tools within it to format your text. However, the type of formatting used in your html code isn't something that can be achieved with the text content block. For that, you could simply use a html content block from the html + css section.

That said, I've removed the text block for you and added in the html content block using the code I found in the text block. I've only selected "save for later" and thus the changes haven't been published yet allowing you to review the changes before publishing them yourself to your visitors.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited August 3, 2015
    The problem is with the text content block on the page. Somehow you managed to paste in html code which resulted in the text block to break. The text content block is only intended for plain text and you could use the formatting tools within it to format your text. However, the type of formatting used in your html code isn't something that can be achieved with the text content block. For that, you could simply use a html content block from the html + css section.

That said, I've removed the text block for you and added in the html content block using the code I found in the text block. I've only selected "save for later" and thus the changes haven't been published yet allowing you to review the changes before publishing them yourself to your visitors.

wow..ok..sorry for not responding for so long...just got my computer back online...

that is weird as i had the code in that block for some time and it was working fine...

anyway..i went in and fixed the HTML that i origianlly had in there as it was somehow broken...all working fine now..thx