AL

Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
My Website index | My Blog

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2005
    Hi Al,

Well, when you first asked this question I thought there was a way to suppress that element. It appears I was wrong (sorry abou that!). I think for now, the only way you can accomplish what you are wanting is to put actual captions in the caption field.
  • Options
    cybercrypt13cybercrypt13 Registered Users Posts: 234 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2005
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Al,

Well, when you first asked this question I thought there was a way to suppress that element. It appears I was wrong (sorry abou that!). I think for now, the only way you can accomplish what you are wanting is to put actual captions in the caption field.
    Andy, I think that he knows how to fix it, he was giving you a suggestion to have the guys at smugmug fix it on their end so that its no longer an issue. It does seem like an overlook on their part as there is no need to show the same data twice...

thanks
    --

glenn hancock
    http://www.gshutter.com
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2005
    Andy, I think that he knows how to fix it, he was giving you a suggestion to have the guys at smugmug fix it on their end so that its no longer an issue. It does seem like an overlook on their part as there is no need to show the same data twice...

thanks

Hi Glenn - thanks. I'm "one of the guys at SmugMug" and you can be sure that this has been reported thumb.gif
  • Options
    cybercrypt13cybercrypt13 Registered Users Posts: 234 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2005
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Glenn - thanks. I'm "one of the guys at SmugMug" and you can be sure that this has been reported thumb.gif
    lol, I know Andy, I was talking about those programmers in the back closet...

Sorry, after reading the thread again I sounded like I was being ugly, didn't mean it that way...
    --

glenn hancock
    http://www.gshutter.com