**Scammer ALERT** sacestyms@gmail.com Larry Allen

thebarmanthebarman Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited September 11, 2015 in Flea Market
Please excuse me, I have never been to this forum before, But what I do know is that there is an active scammer on this forum.
I do not know if this is the right place to post this in your forum so please move it, I feel it is more important to post it in the wrong section than not let your community know about this guy.
I was scammed out of $2100 over at watchuseek.com

He has MANY different alias, here are the ones I do know about
burrows1 account email barry.burrows@aol.com with barry.burrows@aol.com and mysalestym@gmail.com in his sales posts
gwilly account email willymat1@aol.com
bwatches account email bwatches.guily@gmail.com
bwdice01 account and sales post email bwdice01@yandex.com ecray account and sales post email ecray1998@gmail.com brodylay account and sales post email laywatches@gmail.com
Page 3 of 7
stevensjewelry2011 account and sales post email stevensjewelry2011@gmail.com noutrades account email noutrades@gmail.com
dou account and sales post email westwatches1@gmail.com
biggpoppa account and sales post email terryalvinwilliams@yahoo.com fastime007 account and sales post email fastime007@yahoo.com
Lori Guillory account email teresawhiteside101@gmail.com with lori.guillory12@outlook.com in his sales posts lori1 account email lori.guillory12@gmail.com
s_m_k account and sales post email s_m_keith@yahoo.com
derikdd account and sales post email deal.dadwatches@gmail.com
luvwatch101 account and sales post email mcwilliamdonald@gmail.com n.lucas72 account email n.lucas72@yahoo.com
ribxx67 account email meetmeekdougg@gmail.com
westwatch account and sales post email westwatches@gmail.com fastsales account email iseolorun@yandex.com
Bladwristy account and sales post email bladwristy@gmail.com
Fredbracelet account and sales post email fredbracelet@gmail.com
Ken19 account and sales post email cavinatrading@gmail.com
Kenwright128 account and sales post email kenwright128@yahoo.com
Philwatches account and sales post email philipsam85@gmail.com
Smartsmith360 account and sales post email smartsmith360@gmail.com
Bigwillybling account email paul_wayny@yahoo.com with Bigwillybling@outlook.com in his sales posts Kanelanewatches account and sales post email Kanelanewatches@gmail.com
Rick.Ran account and sales post email rickyguru.boston@gmail.com
Piusespanerai account and sales post email Piusespanerai@outlook.com
richmuller247 account email richmuller247@yahoo.de with Richmuller@yahoo.de in his sales posts Ronald Yu account and sales post email ronaldyu22@gmail.com
Page 4 of 7
Rjwatches247 account email RJwatches247@yahoo.com
Watchkings360 account and sales post email Watchkings360@gmail.com
ticktime4 account email ticktime4@gmail.com
galinsales account email galinsales@gmail.com
Mark4ourwatches account email Mark4ourwatches@outlook.com
Sale2watch account email Sale2watch@yahoo.com
drinkwalter account email drinkwalter122@gmail.com with no email in his sale posts
chrono007 account email chronopiece2@gmail.com with brossan55@gmail.com in his sales posts
jakubL. account email was jefflaw202@gmail.com with netwatches.focus@gmail.com in his sales posts swatchman account email was humphreymorr@gmail.com with masethano11@gmail.com in his WTB posts cokecan account and sales post email salestym@outlook.com
cokecan. account email was focusinfo37@gmail.com with salestym@outlook.com in his sales posts
cokecan.. account email was fleming.adams@yahoo.com with salestym@outlook.com in his sales posts
admfl account and sales post email was salestyms@gmail.com
admflm account email was jakublwatches@gmail.com with salestym@outlook.com in his sales posts
And today, cokecann account email was paranutmold1@aol.com with salestyms@gmail.com in his sales posts
I wired money into this bank account.
Bank Name: Jaxmetro Credit Union.
Account name: Debra Fleming.
Account#: 25426XXX.
Routing#: 2630791XX.
Bank address: 9580 Hutchinson Park Drive, Jacksonvile, 32225. FL. Bank phone#: 904-360-5100.

Also another known bank account that he is using is
Veridian Bank
Routing#: 2739763XX Acct#: 1590080288XXX Address: 3221 SE 14th St. Des Moines,IA. 50320

He will tell you his daughter is sick or has just died with Leukemia, to get to your feelings.

He is either based out of London or Indianapolis

Please be aware if someone with low post numbers and who has just opened there account messages you if you have posted a WTB ad.
So Sorry for the repost! still figuring out your forum dynamics.
Thank you for your time.

Comments

• David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,167 moderator
    edited September 6, 2015
    Thank You!
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2015
    A question: Assuming all you posted is correct and it's hard to see what you would gain if it isn't true, how come the authorities, with armories full of automatic weapons, body armor, armored vehicles, spy gear, wire tapping, drones etc can't find this guy with all the info you have tracked down?

Maybe when they get back from trying ferret out all the bad dangerous guys at Burning Man they can have a look at this?

Sam
  • photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2015
    First, THANKS for posting this info!!

Second -- I am really sorry to hear this happened to you!

One caution I would add to this posting, which every Internet buyer should know, is:
    Never ever, EVER wire money to anyone for a purchase!!
    Whether via direct bank wire or Western Union, it is the same as mailing cash to them :cry :cry.

About 15 years ago, I got scammed out of $1200 in a similar situation -- in that case, I sent a personal check, but the same principle applies.

Best is to meet them in person. Next to that, buy with a credit card or purchase through a 3rd party that provides some guarantees for the sale (pay using Payal or buy through eBay, Amazon, etc).

I've bought and sold a lot of gear through DGrin and have never had a problem (typically using Paypal). Be careful out there, friends.
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

• thebarmanthebarman Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited September 6, 2015
    Sam wrote: »
    A question: Assuming all you posted is correct and it's hard to see what you would gain if it isn't true, how come the authorities, with armories full of automatic weapons, body armor, armored vehicles, spy gear, wire tapping, drones etc can't find this guy with all the info you have tracked down?

Maybe when they get back from trying ferret out all the bad dangerous guys at Burning Man they can have a look at this?

Sam

Sorry, never planned on updating this threat but wanted to respond to your comment.
    The proper authorities have been notified ( I had to fill out some reports, filed with the FBI and local PD)
    Now it is up to them, and I do intend on pursuing it to the full extent that I can ( If the authorities give me a choice)
    He has been apparently doing this as a career, that is, being a scam artist.
    He may even be apart of a larger ring of other scam artists who may share a profit of some sort.
    I just cross referenced his email to this forum and wanted to make sure your community knows about this scammer.
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2015
    thebarman wrote: »
    Sorry, never planned on updating this threat but wanted to respond to your comment.
    The proper authorities have been notified ( I had to fill out some reports, filed with the FBI and local PD)
    Now it is up to them, and I do intend on pursuing it to the full extent that I can ( If the authorities give me a choice)
    He has been apparently doing this as a career, that is, being a scam artist.
    He may even be apart of a larger ring of other scam artists who may share a profit of some sort.
    I just cross referenced his email to this forum and wanted to make sure your community knows about this scammer.

I am sorry to inform you that summer camp kids will have better luck catching snipes that the guberment will have catching this guy.

I think it might be a 50 / 50 proposition if you could provide his name and address. :D

Sam
  • Charles1967Charles1967 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    Contact the FBI. FED CRIME USEING internet or fraudulent business. Yours truly. Retired officer