Options

Pixie

RkadiaRkadia Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited September 30, 2015 in SmugMug Customization
a bit late in changing over and having some design slow ups .. anyone using or know someone using the Pixie template theme that has an amazing site that can inspire me?

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited September 30, 2015
    Rkadia wrote: »
    a bit late in changing over and having some design slow ups .. anyone using or know someone using the Pixie template theme that has an amazing site that can inspire me?
    I'm not sure why seeing someone else's site with a specific template will help you given that the themes can be (and likely are) customized by the site owner.

If you want to see some site examples why not look at some threads in this forum and click on the poster's site links? Many people have linked their sites in a signature that appears in their posts.

I found this from a year ago - http://www.photographyontheside.com/smugmug-website-examples. I don't know if all of the sites listed are still smug sites but it's certainly worth taking a look. Click on the name of the site (about the photo example) to open the site.

--- Denise
  • Options
    RkadiaRkadia Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited September 30, 2015
    I'm not sure why seeing someone else's site with a specific template will help you given that the themes can be (and likely are) customized by the site owner.

If you want to see some site examples why not look at some threads in this forum and click on the poster's site links? Many people have linked their sites in a signature that appears in their posts.

I found this from a year ago - http://www.photographyontheside.com/smugmug-website-examples. I don't know if all of the sites listed are still smug sites but it's certainly worth taking a look. Click on the name of the site (about the photo example) to open the site.

--- Denise

yes indeed you are correct It was more for a comparison between the sites .. i chose pixie and am in process of updating from old. I think it helps to get some ideas of other templates to look at as well .. thank you for response.
    RK