Options

How to disable "Email" and "Get a Link" in the Share option?

shniksshniks Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
edited October 10, 2015 in SmugMug Customization
Hi all,

So I really like this new Smugmug - however I noticed that when you click on either the "Email" or "Get a Link" options in the galleries, the ugly Smugmug page pops up. I don't understand why Smugmug hasn't allowed those two links to navigate to a page with the same branding as the rest of the site. This is really jarring. BTW - the same issue is also with the Cart at checkout. Everything looks great when you add a photo to the cart and then when you go to Checkout, it's the ugly checkout page which has no relation to my website's theme. I wish they fix that fast as it looks really unprofessional. :huh

Anyway, my question pertains to the Share option in the galleries. How can I turn off the "Email" and "Get a Link" options in the Share link (while keeping the others like Facebook and Google)? I don't want people to see those two pages as they are not in sync with my website branding.

Cheers,

Comments

• Options
    edited October 10, 2015
    Bump! Allen, any ideas?

Cheers,
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2015
    This might work. Put in "all galleries" CSS. The Get a Link is something you might want when logged in.

.yui3-menu-vertical #ShareEmail {display:none}
    .yui3-menu-vertical #ShareGetALink {display:none}
    .sm-user-owner .yui3-menu-vertical #ShareGetALink {display:block}
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited October 10, 2015
    Allen wrote: »
    This might work. Put in "all galleries" CSS. The Get a Link is something you might want when logged in.

.yui3-menu-vertical #ShareEmail {display:none}
    .yui3-menu-vertical #ShareGetALink {display:none}
    .sm-user-owner .yui3-menu-vertical #ShareGetALink {display:block}

Allen, sir - you ROCK! It works. THANKS so much as always. clap.gifclap:ivar:ivarclap.gifclap

Cheers,