Options

say your prayers

D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
edited October 10, 2015 in People
It has been a while since i posted something, but I have been doing lots of architecture work lately , and and found out that the combination of models and architectural aspects could be a good combination....Not sure but this is at least a try
i-xqpCPvh-XL.jpg
A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer

Comments

• Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2015
    Love the lighting, light fall off and leading lines. For my eye not sure how to take her leaning figure opposed to the straight columns and the patch of grass/flowers seems out of place.
  • Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2015
    I sure like the light...world class. Post processing...colors, skin tone...very nice. I'd like to see more of the same...in different poses...same dress. Great location. I simply love the contrast between the subject, grass, flowers, and surrounding architecture.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    edited October 10, 2015
    Hackbone wrote: »
    Love the lighting, light fall off and leading lines. For my eye not sure how to take her leaning figure opposed to the straight columns and the patch of grass/flowers seems out of place.

Thanks, its all about been different....straight pillars, leaning girl.... dull sand , grass and flowers....I just wanted to make some awkward shot..... you know me,,,,rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    edited October 10, 2015
    Ed911 wrote: »
    I sure like the light...world class. Post processing...colors, skin tone...very nice. I'd like to see more of the same...in different poses...same dress. Great location. I simply love the contrast between the subject, grass, flowers, and surrounding architecture.

Thanks Ed, more are coming.... It is something new i` am trying to do... Combining architecture and models as opposites and yet merged and matched ....
  • Options
    jonh68jonh68 Registered Users Posts: 2,711 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2015
    I like everything and get the contrasting elements. My only nit is the pillars beyond the first one appear to have a lean towards the left but I know that can also be an optical illusion.
  • Options
    ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2015
    Stephan, really nice composition. So am I wrong to say she was copied and pasted from a separate shot given the grass and lack of flash on the column behind her?
    It's a really nice composition and I love this kind of photography! Give us a little information about how this was accomplished.
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53