A before and after

Cygnus StudiosCygnus Studios Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins
edited October 11, 2015 in People
For those photographers who routinely work with models like we do, you know the power of working with good make up artists and how they help to transform the ordinary into wonderful.

For those photographers who haven't seen the transformation, here's a nice before and after.

i-CW6jLzL-L.jpg
Steve

Website

Comments

• SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2015
    While I do agree a makeup artist is really an essential, there is a lot more here than a makeup artist.

Sam
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2015
    Sam wrote: »
    While I do agree a makeup artist is really an essential, there is a lot more here than a makeup artist.Sam

Absolutely...way more than just some makeup.

Look at the distance from her bottom lip in the before and after. And the bags under her eyes in the before and after. Double chin has been tucked...lines in her neck removed...and it looks like her face was reshaped. The kind of thing you get in portrait pro or similar.

Ears are at a different angle...lobe removed on left side of face...right of image...acutally not even the same ear. Lips are different. The eyes have been reshaped...

Pretty good makeup artist.

So, what's up?

Just my two cents.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2015
    Ed911 wrote: »
    Absolutely...way more than just some makeup.

Look at the distance from her bottom lip in the before and after. And the bags under her eyes in the before and after. Double chin has been tucked...lines in her neck removed...and it looks like her face was reshaped. The kind of thing you get in portrait pro or similar.

Ears are at a different angle...lobe removed on left side of face...right of image...acutally not even the same ear. Lips are different. The eyes have been reshaped...

Pretty good makeup artist.

So, what's up?

Just my two cents.

Ed,

Good to see you posting here again. Yes, you filled in some details on my general quote.

But to be clear...........nice work by Cygnus Studios. clap.gifclapclap.gif

Sam