Options

Would love to own this one

Spinner of TalesSpinner of Tales Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
edited October 17, 2015 in Other Cool Shots
Saw this yesterday while at the Clarion River here in Pa. looking for fall color.

Spinner

red-truck_zpsgowb7mdx.jpg

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2015
    Gorgeous truck and equally gorgeous shot!
  • Options
    ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2015
    A very nice truck... and picture as well.
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2015
    Nice shot. If it's got wheels and a motor, I love it. I've got an older truck...1989 Ford 150 step-side....that I'm having customized. It's a slow process but when you end up with something like this one here, it's worth it.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    DJTDJT Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2015
    Nice shot. If it's got wheels and a motor, I love it. I've got an older truck...1989 Ford 150 step-side....that I'm having customized. It's a slow process but when you end up with something like this one here, it's worth it.

Tom

Hurry up and get er done! Then drive it to Auburn. You can drive the Galaxie....... thumb.gif
  • Options
    jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2015
    I think if you backed off the sharpening quite a bit, this would be a great shot. Right now it's pretty harsh.
    -Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.
  • Options
    willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2015
    i think if you backed off the sharpening quite a bit, this would be a great shot. Right now it's pretty harsh.

+1
    It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata