Canon 7D II - Child Photographer's Dream

ricklistonrickliston Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited October 19, 2015 in Cameras
I always find it a little unsettling every time I write 'child photographer', something about child being followed by a word starting with p and with the suffix 'ographer', but in this case, I have to. My 7DII just arrived and I am in love. I just can't believe how much sickness fits into a $1500 price tag. It took two mins of using it to transform my 5DII into what may as well be a 5DI in my eyes.

I took my family on a picnic and this is where the 7DII is in its element - child photography *shudder*. Givving wizzy dizzes, throwing her up in the year, her little face coming down the slide, blowing bubbles, all captured with 10 magnificent RAW photos per second and with top notch AF.

Blew me away.

Comments

• jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2015
    Indeed, it is the closest thing to a perfect action camera on the market right now. I no longer dream of a 1D... and I used to have one!
    -Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.
  • Brett1000Brett1000 Registered Users Posts: 819 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2015
    Indeed, it is the closest thing to a perfect action camera on the market right now. I no longer dream of a 1D... and I used to have one!

it's an excellent crop model action/sports camera
    I'm waiting for 7D2 features in a full frame mirrorless with a sub $1,000 price tag