Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2015
    Super! Nice window!thumb.gif
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,035 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2015
    I like this processing - very interesting effect. The person is a little out of focus, but then that helps the overall effect. clap.gif
  • Options
    ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2015
    I like it!
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    WirenWiren Registered Users Posts: 741 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2015
    Cavalier wrote: »
    I like this processing - very interesting effect. The person is a little out of focus, but then that helps the overall effect. clap.gif

Thank you. This was a very impromptu shot... I originally had my back to the sun and was taking shots of the beach (another image i'll be working on), when I turned around to see the sunset, I saw this surfer exiting surf.... after I took a couple of shots, she turned and glared at me.... eek7.gif

I feel that she is only adding to the image as foreground staging while the sunset itself is the star of the show... another reason why I like the "boxed in" effect....
    Lee Wiren
  • Options
    jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2015
    This is a real winner. So much so that I find the inner frame effect to be totally unnecessary. The composition stands on its own.
    -Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.
  • Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2015
    Nicely done.

Pretty creative layering
    Rags