Options

An evening at the Louvre

R.JayR.Jay Registered Users Posts: 974 Major grins
edited October 22, 2015 in Other Cool Shots
Hi, Spent an evening at the Louvre in Paris, really loved the view out from inside 'the pyramid'. Although I prefer the colour version, the B&W version is interesting also. Would be interested in others views.

22342032932_eb3b0f5f83_h.jpg

22365702971_f288c823d8_h.jpg

Thanks for looking in, C&C always appreciated.

Cheers, Richard.

Comments

• Options
    ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2015
    Very nice! Have to tell you I took essentially the same shot only from the floor beneath the pyramid. It really does catch a photog's eye when you see it.
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,035 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2015
    Nice shot. I actually prefer the BW version, but then I am partial to BW. In the BW, the building in the background stands out a little better.
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2015
    Both great!! B&W is extra special!
  • Options
    edited October 22, 2015
    Very nice! Have to tell you I took essentially the same shot only from the floor beneath the pyramid. It really does catch a photog's eye when you see it.

Probably just as many photo's of the pyramid as there are of the Mona Lisa :D Thanks for looking in and commenting.

Cheers, Richard.
  • Options
    edited October 22, 2015
    Cavalier wrote: »
    Nice shot. I actually prefer the BW version, but then I am partial to BW. In the BW, the building in the background stands out a little better.

Hi Jo, Yes, I think the background building gives the new/old feel.

Cheers, Richard.
  • Options
    edited October 22, 2015
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Both great!! B&W is extra special!

Looks like BW wins :D Thanks for looking in and commenting, much appreciated.

Cheers, Richard.