Options

1000th post - Thankyou!

AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
edited October 23, 2015 in SmugMug Customization
This is my 1000th post and I wanted to use it to say THANKS for all the help I have received on the forum.

Although I haven't seen them on NewSmug, John and JFriend were a big help in customising my site in Legacy and getting snippets of code.

Two legends that have been with me the whole journey are Denise and Allen. Both of you are truly remarkable individuals. I am constantly blown away by your willingness to give up so much of your time and expertise to help others. In the hurly burly of modern life it is easy to look after yourself and make life easy on yourself ... but both of you volunteer to help others. I can't imagine how many people have benefited from you selflessness. :bow

Aaron - Smugmug did themselves a huge favour when they hired you. I find your honesty and clear communication most refreshing. I understand you have a very difficult job but I certaining appreciate the job you have been (and are) doing. Your customization codes/tutorials are magic! :clap

Hiking Mike is another volunteer who readily shares his knowledge - and often goes that "extra-mile" to help out others. :clap

Ziggy - you have such a breadth and depth of knowledge and again a willingness to share it. :clap
NicktheDude, Lille Ulven, the Smugmug Heroes :clap

And then there are all the "characters" that make DGrin such a friendly forum.
Chancy Rat (check out her website - unbelievable!)
Sam (always entertaining!!!)

So 1000 posts may not be many compared to the "legends", but it's a lot more that I ever thought I would.

DGrin is part of my everyday routine - gotta check it out because you never know what "gem" you will pick up. So thank you to everyone that makes this such a vibrant and friendly site.

We are now resuming normal transmission :thumb
My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
www.acecootephotography.com

Comments