Options

Fall fishing

ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
edited October 23, 2015 in Other Cool Shots
DSC_2601A-8-4-X2.jpg

C's and C's always welcome.
"Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2015
    Nicely done! Beautiful!
  • Options
    edited October 21, 2015
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Nicely done! Beautiful!

Thanks Taz!
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2015
    Hard to tell they are fishermen, Wayne ; closer would help
    It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • Options
    edited October 23, 2015
    willard3 wrote: »
    Hard to tell they are fishermen, Wayne ; closer would help

Willard, thanks for commenting. The picture is primarily about the color in the leaves so maybe not the best title. Cropping would reduce the tree effect. Regards!

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,882 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2015
    I like the color and sharpness on the trees, great hue on the water too. In my opinion, you don't need the fishermen...
  • Options
    edited October 23, 2015
    Juano wrote: »
    I like the color and sharpness on the trees, great hue on the water too. In my opinion, you don't need the fishermen...

Cristobal, thanks for the kind comments. Your thoughts are much appreciated by me.