Sales in new SmugMug?

emiliewasmyeveemiliewasmyeve Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
edited October 26, 2015 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Where are the sales/pricing options for each gallery now located? I created a new gallery, and it didn't give me the option to choose a pricing profile, like it used to do. Do my pricing profiles even still exist?

If so, where?

Thanks!

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator
    edited October 26, 2015
    Where are the sales/pricing options for each gallery now located? I created a new gallery, and it didn't give me the option to choose a pricing profile, like it used to do. Do my pricing profiles even still exist?
    To assign a pricelist to a gallery, from the open gallery click SELL... Gallery Pricing (screen shot below).

You can also assign a pricelist from within the organizer.

See help page at http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/93345-how-do-i-price-photos-in-order-to-sell-them-.

What type of account do you have? If you have a Business Account you can assign different pricelists. If you have a Portfolio account you can define multiple pricelists but you can only activate one pricelist at a time. From the help page referenced above:
    Note: Portfolio accounts can have many pricelists. But only one pricelist can be active at a time and applies to all galleries that have printing turned on. Unless you have the highest-level seller account, which allows you to have multiple active Pricelists, so every gallery can be priced differently, if desired.

--- Denise