Poolside Couple

JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins
edited November 17, 2015 in People
This was one of my favorites from a session this morning. We began the session at the resort, ended at the beach. Since no one was in the pool just yet, I took advantage of the setting.

C&C always welcome, thanks for viewing!

IMG_8612-L.jpg

Comments

• kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,274 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2015
    Wow, really nice setting! I wish you'd gotten closer or cropped closer, or else backed further to include the entire tree with some extra space. Do you have others to share?
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2015
    A very lovely shot.
  • ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2015
    Wow. Great setting. Nicely captured!
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2015
    Very nicely done. Could be a popular post card!
  • JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2015
    kdotaylor wrote: »
    Wow, really nice setting! I wish you'd gotten closer or cropped closer, or else backed further to include the entire tree with some extra space. Do you have others to share?

Thanks for the feedback! I was using a 17-55 and ran outta reach. This was at 55mm and slightly cropped to eliminate a couple of torches and a sign. I really wanted to be able to zoom a little more, but couldn't stretch the glass any further. I do have another that's pulled back a bit more. I'll post it up later.
    Hackbone wrote: »
    A very lovely shot.

Thank you!
    Wow. Great setting. Nicely captured!

Thanks Richard! Always appreciate the positive reinforcement.
    Very nicely done. Could be a popular post card!

Thank you Bryce! These 45min sessions are definitely stepping up my game and forcing me to step up my game and explore more settings. During busy time I'll have as many as 6 in a day, so it's tough to keep from burning out.
  • CCoopCCoop Registered Users Posts: 511 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2015
    Love this! Their reflection is perfect: uncluttered, vibrant, roomy. Nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk