Options

PicMonkey Seems to be Down

David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,179 moderator
edited December 11, 2015 in Bug Reporting
Tried to edit various photos from a couple of my galleries. I just get the "Oops, something went wrong. Please refresh your browser and try again" message. Refreshed, but not working, or mostly unresponsive.

Chrome, and image sizes are 6000 x 4000 or smaller. These were working in PicMonkey a couple hours ago, so it isn't a file size problem.

EDIT 2 hours later: I see that SM response times in the last hour(s) are very slow. That might have something to do with the problem. SM wouldn't let me geo-tag a group of photos, I was unable to upload a new photo, frozen dialog boxes, etc. My internet connection was steady and faster than usual.

OK, now I can't upload at all.

EDIT2: SM is responsive again. PicMonkey is working now, albeit very slow in saving. Uploads are working agin, a bit slower than usual. I suspect a SM hiccup was happening for good couple of hours.
My Smugmug
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky

Comments

• Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2015
    PicMonkey is working okay for me. I coincidentally did a lot of computer updates OS first, though. Using FF.
  • Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,179 moderator
    edited December 11, 2015
    Yes, better today. I think there were some bits back and forth that were traveling to Mars instead of going directly to their intended servers. Seems better now.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky