Options

SmugMug Gift Card link

DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
edited December 23, 2015 in SmugMug Support
I could not find a link that an outsider looking to get a gift card for buying images at SmugMug could obtain, one like one would buy an Amazon or iTunes gift card. Is there such a link I could pass to an interested party?

Are such gift cards available where other such cards are sold?

Don
Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2015
    Hi Don,
    While there are no gift cards available for sale that visitors may use to buy prints, you could look into our coupon feature. That would allow you to create coupons to give customers a discount, or even free prints.
    If you'd like to offer a coupon for sale as a gift card, you could only do so outside of SmugMug. There's not an option to offer coupons for sale through the SmugMug shopping cart.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2015
    Hi Don,
    While there are no gift cards available for sale that visitors may use to buy prints, you could look into our coupon feature. That would allow you to create coupons to give customers a discount, or even free prints.
    If you'd like to offer a coupon for sale as a gift card, you could only do so outside of SmugMug. There's not an option to offer coupons for sale through the SmugMug shopping cart.
    Actually, that is all great and good, but the one person I had in mind was my wife getting me a gift card to by prints of my images, as I need them, as a Gift suggestion on a list of suggestions I am giving her at her request.
    mwink.gif:D

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2015
    Hi Don,
    I see! Yeah, that's a use case that you can't cover with our coupon feature. Perhaps your wife could provide you with a hand made gift card where she'd be offering you pay for an order you create in the shopping cart in your browser using her credit card? :D
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero