Options

My light Tent

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited November 24, 2005 in Technique
hello some people asked about how my light tent looks here it is just wraped white cloth around small table and put hard card board under it with white paper .2 lamps the left lamp has much effect but that small lamp do not have any effect so it is one lamp light tent

45579669-L.jpg

some images shot inside it used PS for colours correction

45120268-L.jpg

45120282-L.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• Options
    adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2005
    thanks for that, I find it interesting that you get nice white photos from normal light bulbs.

hello some people asked about how my light tent looks here it is just wraped white cloth around small table and put hard card board under it with white paper .2 lamps the left lamp has much effect but that small lamp do not have any effect so it is one lamp light tent

some images shot inside it used PS for colours correction

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,698 moderator
    edited November 24, 2005
    That's pretty cool idea for a light tent. I must give that a try sometime.

As to color balance, Adrian, if you set your camera's WB to tungsten it should be pretty close, or you can WB in RAW of course. Duck soup with digital camerasthumb.gif:):
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2005
    white balance settings and fine tuning in photoshop thumb.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery