Crap Classes

Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
edited January 2, 2016 in Street and Documentary
IMG_3488-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,931 moderator
    edited January 2, 2016
    That's pretty funny. I like the sharp focus on the dog, but I wish you had stepped back just a bit to get the complete text at the top. Of course, the dog might not have stayed in place, and one can figure it out anyway, but still...
  • Options
    edited January 2, 2016
    Richard wrote: »
    That's pretty funny. I like the sharp focus on the dog, but I wish you had stepped back just a bit to get the complete text at the top. Of course, the dog might not have stayed in place, and one can figure it out anyway, but still...

This is my primary problem with the photo as well. Would you crop out "clean out"?
  • Options
    edited January 2, 2016
    Here's the rest of my shoot from that day. Some decent ones...some a bit cliche and I don't even know why I'm posting them haha.

IMG_3491-XL.jpg

IMG_3521-XL.jpg

IMG_3504-XL.jpg

IMG_3542-XL.jpg

IMG_3531-XL.jpg

IMG_3543-XL.jpg

IMG_3550-XL.jpg

IMG_3592-XL.jpg

IMG_3618-XL.jpg

IMG_3621-XL.jpg

IMG_3636-X2.jpg
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,931 moderator
    edited January 2, 2016
    Quincy T wrote: »
    This is my primary problem with the photo as well. Would you crop out "clean out"?
    Hmm...tough call. It does rather change the meaning, doesn't it? It's blurry, but the picture on the sign shows a dog cleaning up, at least that's what I think it is, so I think I'd just leave it as is, file it under "almost" and move on. Maybe try again another day if you're in the neighborhood.

Edit: I wouldn't really recommend this, but if you're into Photoshop heroics you could complete the top row of text by cloning from the existing letters. They're all there, though you would have to scale up the "u" to make it uppercase. It might work with a lowercase "u" as well, dunno. More trouble than it's worth, I suspect, but it could be done.