Business Portrait

WirenWiren Registered Users Posts: 741 Major grins
edited January 14, 2016 in People
Shot my brother's Real Estate business portrait (and his new assistant as well). Green Screen and edited in LR and FX Home Key Green Screen software. C&C welcome.

This is a before/after so you can see the Straight Out of Camera vs fully edited version
i-gDMrBZ8-X2.jpg

Option%2022015121645-X2.jpg

Option%2022015121657-X2.jpg

Option%2022015121621-X2.jpg

Option%2022015121633-X2.jpg
Lee Wiren

Comments

• FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2015
    I'm a firm believer that short sleeves in business portraits are a no go, neither is jewelry.
    Light is good in the shots. I dig the 3rd one (lady, wearing the jacket)
    Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2015
    I'm viewing these on my laptop which at times drives me crazy about its accuracy for viewing images. They seem like the exposure is a tad hot and the lighting is flat. This happens when both sides of the face are equally lit. It also broadens the face and most females do not like that. A kicker would help to separate them from the bkg.
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2016
    A bit of retouching...
    I hope you don't mind. I took your image and retouched it...quickly...just to give you a idea of where you should be looking to go. I didn't like his teeth...so I chose this image. It's quick, and I didn't have the RAW file...and it's only representative...not final output. Hope this helps.

Portrait%20Rework-2A-M.jpgportrait%20rework-M.jpg
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • WirenWiren Registered Users Posts: 741 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2016
    Ed911 wrote: »
    I hope you don't mind. I took your image and retouched it...quickly...just to give you a idea of where you should be looking to go. I didn't like his teeth...so I chose this image. It's quick, and I didn't have the RAW file...and it's only representative...not final output. Hope this helps.

Portrait%20Rework-2A-M.jpgportrait%20rework-M.jpg

Thanks for your response and help.
    Lee Wiren