Sara's Bike Travels

sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,822 Major grins
edited January 16, 2016 in The Big Picture
Hello All,

I'm not sure this is allowed but I'd like to use this opportunity to invite you all who are interested in travel and photography to take a gander at my bike travels website.

The reason I haven't yet posted any journeys in this forum is that I've been working on actualizing my Wordpress site which has journals and photos of many (not yet all...) of my bicycle travels over the past few years. The photos are actually here in SmugMug but the "bike-travels" site has been around longer in one form or another.

My goal over the next few months (years??? in my retirement???) is to get the missing text flushed out and keep it more up to date, and perhaps have one page that's more blog style that's really current.

So, any of you who are interested in reading about my experiences and observations during my bicycle tours around Europe please feel free to take a look. I welcome your feedback as well.

Cheers,

Sara

Comments

• David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,167 moderator
    edited January 15, 2016
    Sara, I moved this thread to The Big Picture for now. Totally cool to link to the photos, though it is always better to post them in here for more eyes to see. If do you end up embedding a lot of the photos here in this thread, then it would be perfect again for the Journeys sub forum.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,822 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2016
    Thanks David, I wasn't quite sure where the post belonged. I will at some point post some of my journeys but haven't yet had the time. It's an interesting challenge to condense the journey into just a very few photos and a little text.

Cheers, Sara