Options

Homepage collage: be able to sort Photos I choose

todosLadostodosLados Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited February 16, 2016 in SmugMug Feature Requests
I dig the new homepae. Nice work SmugMug.

So, I have a Power account.
I've chosen to show a collage on the homepage content block, based on photos I choose (an option for that block).
I can pick photos, and they show up in a vertical list while I'm picking, but I can't sort them.
Drag sorting of the currently selected photos would be most intuitive, but I'll take anything.

Comments

• Options
    billwbillw Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2013
  • Options
    kyllitedrekyllitedre Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited December 16, 2015
    it's still not solved... It's driving me crazy! Is it really very hard to do?
  • Options
    owilliamsowilliams Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited December 16, 2015
    Hi All,

@ kyllitedre, in short - yes! There is a lot of engineering work to design this new feature. Our engineers are aware that it would be popular and we hope to have it available in a future release. I cannot speak to a timeframe about the new feature though. I would recommend leaving some feedback on the feedback forum to hopefully push it along.

-Oliver
    SM Support
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    kyllitedrekyllitedre Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited February 6, 2016
    owilliams wrote: »
    Hi All,

@ kyllitedre, in short - yes! There is a lot of engineering work to design this new feature. Our engineers are aware that it would be popular and we hope to have it available in a future release. I cannot speak to a timeframe about the new feature though. I would recommend leaving some feedback on the feedback forum to hopefully push it along.

-Oliver
    SM Support

Thank you for an answer, at least we know someone is listening :)
  • Options
    TeetimeTeetime Registered Users Posts: 202 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2016
    owilliams wrote: »
    Hi All,

-Oliver
    SM Support

Is there a way to get new a new cache of votes for the feedback forum? For those of us who are long time members, there needs to be a way to continue voting. Perhaps you should add a fixed number of votes to each account at the beginning of each year.
    Jerry

• Options
    leftquarkleftquark Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,784 Many Grins
    edited February 16, 2016
    Unfortunately the software doesn't allow us to do that. I think it's a great idea, for what it's worth. You can always go through your votes and reshuffle as needed (or sign up with a different email ... but you didn't hear me say that).
    dGrin Afficionado
    Former SmugMug Product Team
    aaron AT aaronmphotography DOT com
    My SmugMug CSS Customizations website: http://www.aaronmphotography.com/Customizations