Mini Challenge #221: Bridges

2»

Comments

• travelwaystravelways Candid Grinner Ottawa, CanadaRegistered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2016
    Thank you Gatto :)

Wow, your "Cobra" is breath taking!!! It literally resembles to a cobra - Oh, when it comes to art and architecture, Italians are unbelievable! :)

Wonderful shot, composition, angle and colors clap.gif
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • travelwaystravelways Candid Grinner Ottawa, CanadaRegistered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2016
    Hi everybody,

This mini challenge is now closed. I'll try to come with the results as soon as I can.

Thank you for the participation :)
    Travelways.com
  • sapphire73sapphire73 Major grins PennsylvaniaRegistered Users Posts: 1,702 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2016
    So impressed with the images shared here! Great challenge, Tatiana!
    edited February 22, 2016
    sapphire73 wrote: »
    So impressed with the images shared here! Great challenge, Tatiana!

Indeed! I missed your participation though... ne_nau.gif
    Travelways.com
  • sapphire73sapphire73 Major grins PennsylvaniaRegistered Users Posts: 1,702 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2016
    travelways wrote: »
    Indeed! I missed your participation though... ne_nau.gif

I had planned to enter some photos and had been processing some from a recent trip to Europe. But illness interfered - my little grandchildren and their mother got sick and then I caught a cold. When I finally came back to the challenge to enter a photo or two, I saw that it had just ended.

Thank you for the motivation to process some of my photos of bridges!
    edited February 22, 2016
    I had planned to enter some photos and had been processing some from a recent trip to Europe. But illness interfered - my little grandchildren and their mother got sick and then I caught a cold. When I finally came back to the challenge to enter a photo or two, I saw that it had just ended.

Thank you for the motivation to process some of my photos of bridges!

Sad to hear this, but happy that you recovered :)

Oh, honestly, I had the feeling that I should keep it until the end of Sunday.... too bad I haven't :cry

I invite you to post your photos as a guest if you want :)
    Travelways.com
    edited February 22, 2016
    Thanks, Tatiana. The two bridges in Europe were photographed in low light, with the camera hand-held. (We were on a river cruise.) The photo of the bridge in Tokyo was taken while on a boat trip one afternoon.

1) Bridge in Tokyo
    i-qs7gtDv-L.jpg

2) Bridge at Night in Basel, Switzerland
    i-mqWxVws-L.jpg

3) Traffic on Nijmegen, Netherlands Bridge at Dawn
    i-hK7ssxF-L.jpg
  • CavalierCavalier Life is a Bokeh Foresthill, CaliforniaRegistered Users Posts: 2,425 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2016
    edited February 22, 2016
    Wow, thank you Gretchen for posting your 3 bridges!

What a great structure on the Tokyo bridge! Great night shot and reflections on the Basel bridge and what a lovely perspective and silhouettes on the third one from Holland - I love the "small" bicyclists crossing and the insertion of the little bird in the water!
    Travelways.com
    edited February 22, 2016
    travelways wrote: »
    Wow, thank you Gretchen for posting your 3 bridges!

What a great structure on the Tokyo bridge! Great night shot and reflections on the Basel bridge and what a lovely perspective and silhouettes on the third one from Holland - I love the "small" bicyclists crossing and the insertion of the little bird in the water!

Thank you, Tatiana and Jo.
    edited February 22, 2016
    Thank you, Tatiana and Jo.

thumb.gif
    Travelways.com