Two Lights And A Bed Sheet

Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
edited April 21, 2016 in People
Hi folks.

It's been forever since I've posted. Have expanded my business and have been traveling a LOT. Asia, Europe and U.S.

Anyway, home for a bit and set up a shoot for my daughter in my living room using a bed sheet and a couple of strobes.

1. Some may think this looks old fashioned, but I still love classic loop lighting.
25576133076_bf1a1c12ec_o.jpg

2. Just for the fun of it. She graduates this year.

25318165970_d6c220d11c_o.jpg

3. Love her smile here.

25558305942_7bf75cb676_o.jpg

Comments

• Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2016
    I forgot...

Her cousin, the hockey goalie, stopped by too.

25277203830_bf17ef25f2_o.jpg

Sweat provided by a mixture of baby oil and water.
  • CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,030 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2016
    Lovely shots of your beautiful daughter. I do like the lighting. Fun shot of your hockey goalie nephew - thanks for the hint of making sweat!
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2016
    Classic styles are always in style. Nice images.
  • OrvSalOrvSal Registered Users Posts: 461 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2016
    Very nice, I'm a fan! I like the lighting and poses. You have some great subjects too.
    Have a great day!
    Orv

Thomson, Ga. USA
    www.Osalisburyphoto.smugmug.com
  • jerryrjerryr Registered Users Posts: 595 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2016
    edited March 14, 2016
    Cavalier wrote: »
    Lovely shots of your beautiful daughter. I do like the lighting. Fun shot of your hockey goalie nephew - thanks for the hint of making sweat!
    Thanks! About 50/50 mixture in a spray bottle, boom, you got "sweat".
    Hackbone wrote: »
    Classic styles are always in style. Nice images.
    Thanks Charles. Hope all is well with you and your family. Still shooting?
    OrvSal wrote: »
    Very nice, I'm a fan! I like the lighting and poses. You have some great subjects too.
    Thank you very much!
    jerryr wrote: »
    Nice work on the Hockey Goalie - very creative
    Thanks, about a week after this was taken, he won the state High School division one championship with a shut-out.
  • Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2016
    Good stuff. 3 looks like you missed some stuff around her hair like you cut her out and put her on the black and the selection went crazy.
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2016
    Thanks! About 50/50 mixture in a spray bottle, boom, you got "sweat".

Thanks Charles. Hope all is well with you and your family. Still shooting?

Thank you very much!

Thanks, about a week after this was taken, he won the state High School division one championship with a shut-out.

Still shooting but cutting back drastically. We are prepping to move and the studio and some other property is up for sell as it will take awhile to get that sold then the house. My daughter purchased a house and I got the low bid for reconstruction and the younger daughter is getting married in Nov so that is in the planning stages and I don't know where the heck I am at times. Will get back eventually. Hope all is well with you.
    edited March 18, 2016
    Hackbone wrote: »
    Still shooting but cutting back drastically. We are prepping to move and the studio and some other property is up for sell as it will take awhile to get that sold then the house. My daughter purchased a house and I got the low bid for reconstruction and the younger daughter is getting married in Nov so that is in the planning stages and I don't know where the heck I am at times. Will get back eventually. Hope all is well with you.

Gee, sounds like you will need to go back to teaching so you can get some rest! :D

Things are well. Just too much travel in my schedule at the moment. Hopefully another six months or so and I will be home for a while.
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2016
    Very nice work
    Yo soy Reynaldo