Options

Cock Fighter - Cuba

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited April 15, 2016 in People
Just got back from spending 2.5 weeks in Cuba. Unfortunately, I have to work on headshot photos instead of my Cuba pics. Decided to take a few secs to share this shot of this young boy I ran across while I was out one day strolling around my uncle's neighborhood which is a small town in the outer skirts of the province of Havana.

I was later told this boy is a terror on two legs and that he fancies himself a cock-fighter. He was quite proud of his two birds. After the photo, he put them down and showed me what great fighters they were with a quick sparring match. I saw him a few times during my stay, always with his birds in tow.

Cock%2BFighter%2BDSC_7124.jpg
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• Options
    WorldRoutesWorldRoutes Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited April 11, 2016
    Just got back from spending 2.5 weeks in Cuba. Unfortunately, I have to work on headshot photos instead of my Cuba pics. Decided to take a few secs to share this shot of this young boy I ran across while I was out one day strolling around my uncle's neighborhood which is a small town in the outer skirts of the province of Havana.

I was later told this boy is a terror on two legs and that he fancies himself a cock-fighter. He was quite proud of his two birds. After the photo, he put them down and showed me what great fighters they were with a quick sparring match. I saw him a few times during my stay, always with his birds in tow.

Cock%2BFighter%2BDSC_7124.jpg

Very Good! And, I'm glad you didn't soup up the color...it's good as it is.
    WorldRoutes
  • Options
    michaelglennmichaelglenn Registered Users Posts: 442 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2016
    Really cool shot Alex. I think this would also look great in BW too. Awesome expression too.
    wedding portfolio michaelglennphoto.com
    fashion portfolio michaelglennfashion.com