Options

Price List

studio12cstudio12c Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
edited April 20, 2016 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi folks.
I was just checking my price list and noticed the currency value is in British Pounds. I've gone into my pricelist to ensure everything is in Canadian Dollars. I checked again and the purchase currency is still in Pounds.

Comments

• Options
    Rogue 1Rogue 1 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 150 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2016
    Hiya John -

Shopping carts are location aware - eg: if you're in the US, you'll see the prince in USD - if you're in Japan, you'll see the price in JPY, UK/BPS and so forth... regardless of what the pricelist currency was built in.

That said, I checked your pricing as an admin and I do see the default pricelist was build in CAD. (correct) And then I checked logged out as a guest/client here in the USA and I am seeing USD as intended. Everything looks correct to me.

If you are physiclaly in Canada and you're seeing British Pounds when logged out as a guest, my initial guess would be some issue with the loaction cookie in your browser.

I'd definitely recommend writing directly to the heroes to check this for you... help at smugmug.com.

I hope this helps...
    Hi folks.
    I was just checking my price list and noticed the currency value is in British Pounds. I've gone into my pricelist to ensure everything is in Canadian Dollars. I checked again and the purchase currency is still in Pounds.