Watermark not watermarking

tartan snowtartan snow Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited June 23, 2016 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
For some reason my watermark is not working on a new gallery. I've done nothing different to what I always do and it always works fine. I know that sometimes it can take 5 or 10 minutes to work but after an hour or so there's still none appearing. Any suggestions?

Comments

• tartan snowtartan snow Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited June 16, 2016
    Never mind, it is working now but only after I decided to try logging out, logging in again and trying the settings again. Weird. I have commented in another thread in the recent past about log in problems and having to sign in at random despite checking the remember me box so not sure what's going on with it.
    edited June 22, 2016
    More problems with this now. I have opted to have the watermark set to OFF on a particular album. It was previously set to ON but after turning it off the watermark is still there. I know it sometimes takes a few minutes but 24 hours later nothing has changed. Yes I did click the save button. *My originals aren't watermarked so it's not that. I use a completely different watermark for that very reason.
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,008 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2016
    In the gallery go to Organizer, select all photos, click wrench. Pick Watermarks and remove the WM's there.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
    edited June 23, 2016
    Allen wrote: »
    In the gallery go to Organizer, select all photos, click wrench. Pick Watermarks and remove the WM's there.

Thanks for that Allen, that has worked. It should really have worked the other way too because it usually does so don't know what's happened there.