Some days are better than others on the job :wink

i-kWt9PRc-L.jpg
Steve

Website

Comments

• Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,813 moderator
    edited July 8, 2016
    Very nice job with the reflectors on either side, delineating the subject from the background and defining the shape. (Always difficult to know just how much on both size and illumination, but this seems about perfect.) clap.gifclap

Minor nit to the bottom right next to and behind the bottle which seems a little bright and distracting. (Easily toned down in post.) Overall not too diverting, just unnecessary.

Product ID up front and obvious, just as it should be. Overall lighting good for the mood and very satisfying, not obvious as to source or direction. thumb.gif
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Options
    Cygnus StudiosCygnus Studios Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2016
    ziggy53 wrote: »
    Minor nit to the bottom right next to and behind the bottle which seems a little bright and distracting. (Easily toned down in post.) Overall not too diverting, just unnecessary.

That's the bottom of the wine glass (which I didn't want in the image and didn't think it added to the image). We were working tethered on site and this was one of the images that went straight off the camera to the client during the shoot.

I would have loved to have had some time to work on the image a bit and maybe even remove the glass behind the bottle all together, but that is one of the joys of commercial work sometimes.
    Steve

Website
  • Options
    The Lazy DestroyerThe Lazy Destroyer Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2016
    Great shot, love the lighting and tone on this one!
    ____Motoception Photography____
    www.motoception.com