EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
edited August 1, 2016 in Street and Documentary
Yes, a shameless pun... but, a pretty cute kiddo, nonetheless... :wink

The%20Eyes%20Have%20It-XL.jpg
Eric ~ Smugmug

Comments

• toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2016
    Wow she's going to be a heart breaker...
    Rags
  • EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2016
    torags wrote: »
    Wow she's going to be a heart breaker...

Yes, probably so...
    It was almost wrong to present in B&W because her eyes are the most brilliant color blue, with the unusual black edges... her gaze is mesmerizing to me.
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator
    edited July 29, 2016
    her eyes are amazing in black & white.

--- Denise
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator
    edited July 31, 2016
    Remarkable. I'd like to see it in color as well.
    edited July 31, 2016
    her eyes are amazing in black & white.

--- Denise
    Richard wrote: »
    Remarkable. I'd like to see it in color as well.
    Thanks Denise, Richard, for the look and comments!

Here it is in color... I prefer the B&W because of the distracting colors in the background... but, she does have awesome baby blues. thumb.gif
    i-NZCXQsx-L.jpg
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2016
    I agree that the BW is better. Cute kid!
    edited July 31, 2016
    Juano wrote: »
    I agree that the BW is better. Cute kid!

thumb.gif
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2016
    +1
    Rags
    edited July 31, 2016
    OK, I think I'm going to have to disagree some. Yeah, I agree that the color version has some background issues that go away in B&W. But after looking a number of times, I think there's something creepy about the eyes in B&W, horror film material perhaps. Can't quite put my finger on it. They're exceptional in B&W, but maybe not in an entirely good way--I don't get the same feeling in color. Maybe reducing the contrast a bit would help, dunno. headscratch.gif
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator
    edited July 31, 2016
    Earache wrote: »
    i-NZCXQsx-L.jpg
    No surprise to me that I prefer the color photo. That's pretty typical for me though; both are wonderful.

--- Denise
    edited July 31, 2016
    No surprise to me that I prefer the color photo. That's pretty typical for me though; both are wonderful.

--- Denise
    Thank-you kindly Denise... it is always interesting and fun to get the perspective and impressions of the folks here... well, except maybe for that Richard guy...rolleyes1.gifrofl
    Richard wrote: »
    OK, I think I'm going to have to disagree some. Yeah, I agree that the color version has some background issues that go away in B&W. But after looking a number of times, I think there's something creepy about the eyes in B&W, horror film material perhaps. Can't quite put my finger on it. They're exceptional in B&W, but maybe not in an entirely good way--I don't get the same feeling in color. Maybe reducing the contrast a bit would help, dunno. headscratch.gif

Okay... drats... you caught me Richard! thumb.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Thanks for taking the extra looks, and yes, I punched-up the eyes in the B&W...
    And now that you have put the B-movie plot in my head, I can't un-see 'Bride of Chucky'... hahahaha :D

Folks, please notice that we will not be able to sneak anything past our friend Richard... deal.gif:D
    I'll tone it down and re-post
    Cheers!
    Eric ~ Smugmug
    edited August 1, 2016
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2016
    Like Grandpa in the movie ' Moonstruck ' said when confronted with the amorous goings-on of the other characters...." I'm confused "..... . I don't know what's real anymore.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
    edited August 1, 2016
    Like Grandpa in the movie ' Moonstruck ' said when confronted with the amorous goings-on of the other characters...." I'm confused "...., I don't know what's real anymore.

Tom

Hahaha... I have that on my DVR, waiting to watch... I love that movie - I'll look for Grandpa!

Truth be told Tom, I use the *I'm confused* paradigm... on most days... it works!
    When I dare watch the news, I soon end-up with extreme cognitive dissonance...
    Think I'll just tune-out for a spell.

Nice to hear from you Sir!
    Eric ~ Smugmug