Options

Iphone cases???

2»

Comments

• Options
    rkw624rkw624 Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2016
    Hi Rich,
    There's currently no update to your suggestion. If we do add phone cases to our merchandise offering, we'd be sure to let our Pros know.

No hurry. I do sell them elsewhere.
    Rich
  • Options
    edited September 15, 2016
    rkw624 wrote: »
    Does SmugMug offer Iphone/Galaxy cases in their products to offer our customers? I can't find them anywhere and I would sure like to offer them for sale. Thanks!
    <!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig -->

I originally asked about this in 2013. So far from what I can find Apple has sold over 800 million phones since 2007 and Samsung 1.12 billion since 2010. It sure would be nice to get in on the action offering phone cases to our cusomers/clients. The mouse pad and other keepsakes market just ain't what it used to be. Just sayin'!
    Rich
  • Options
    SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited September 16, 2016
    rkw624 wrote: »
    I originally asked about this in 2013. So far from what I can find Apple has sold over 800 million phones since 2007 and Samsung 1.12 billion since 2010. It sure would be nice to get in on the action offering phone cases to our cusomers/clients. The mouse pad and other keepsakes market just ain't what it used to be. Just sayin'!

We're anxiously waiting on our supplier to get us iPhone 7 and 7+ cases, but check your Bay, WHCC, or EZPrints pricelists and you'll find seven other cases to tide you over. :D
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • Options
    David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    Sheaf wrote: »
    We're anxiously waiting on our supplier to get us iPhone 7 and 7+ cases, but check your Bay, WHCC, or EZPrints pricelists and you'll find seven other cases to tide you over. :D

Awesome thank you so much!!!
  • Options
    leftquarkleftquark Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,784 Many Grins
    I know Sheaf briefly mentioned it here, but Phone Cases are now available in the Shopping Cart! Read more here: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=2044199. Iphone 7/7+ cases coming asap.
    dGrin Afficionado
    Former SmugMug Product Team
    aaron AT aaronmphotography DOT com
    My SmugMug CSS Customizations website: http://www.aaronmphotography.com/Customizations
  • Options
    edited September 17, 2016
    Sheaf wrote: »

Yes!!! thank you!!!
    Rich