Options

Canon Wide Angle EF-S 10-22mm For Sale!

sharpersharper Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited September 17, 2016 in House of Canon
Canon Ultrasonic Wide Angle Zoom Lens EF-S 10-22mm, 1:3.5-4.5 USM - Excellent condition, rarely used. It is literally new.

I sold my other camera and am using a Canon6D which won't take the EF-S. I'd like to sell the lens for $450 (US$ + shipping). Comes with front and back lens caps.

I am new to this forum, but you can check me out at my photography website if you wish in my profile (under the contact tab).

Item has SOLD.

Comments

• Options
    rpimentel1rpimentel1 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited September 17, 2016
    sharper wrote: »
    Canon Ultrasonic Wide Angle Zoom Lens EF-S 10-22mm, 1:3.5-4.5 USM - Excellent condition, rarely used. It is literally new.

I sold my other camera and am using a Canon6D which won't take the EF-S. I'd like to sell the lens for $450 (US$ + shipping). Comes with front and back lens caps.

You can email me directly - sueharper@telus.net if interested. I do live in Canada, and will ship anywhere.

I am new to this forum, but you can check me out at my photography website if you wish in my profile (under the contact tab).

Is it compatible with the SL1?
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,238 moderator
    rpimentel1 wrote: »
    Is it compatible with the SL1?
    From the Canon page for the EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM lens:
    This exciting zoom lens provides ultra wide-angle coverage to the EOS 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D and Digital Rebel SLRs.
    When I looked up the SL1 it looks like it falls into the Digital Rebel family.

Note that the post you replied to is from 6 months ago.

--- Denise
  • Options
    sharpersharper Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    Item has SOLD