Been awhile

HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
edited October 26, 2016 in People
It's been awhile. Still trying to sell the physical studio and scale back plus recovering from massive shoulder repair. Amazing how conducting, playing the trombone and tennis can screw up ones shoulder over 35ish years. Here are a few of a tight end plus playing with Topaz.

1.i-PBWnfxQ-L.jpg
2.i-9CcxWfJ-XL.jpg
3.i-GWQsn7r-L.jpg
4.i-Svx6MFv-L.jpg
5.i-DZm5vDb-L.jpg

Comments

• kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited October 17, 2016
    Good stuff, Charles. I like the processing on these. Which Topaz product do you use for these effects?

Getting old sucks, doesn't it? Heal well.
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2016
    1 and 4 have some Topaz Adjust on them, I recommend it highly.
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited October 17, 2016
    Hackbone wrote: »
    1 and 4 have some Topaz Adjust on them, I recommend it highly.
    Thanks! I have Topaz Clean which I use for skin smoothing some times. I've heard a lot about Topaz Adjust so may have to give it a try, especially for some sports photos I have coming up.
  • kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,274 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2016
    I really like #1 and #4....nice processing/poses.
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2016
    Love everything about number 1. Everything from the pose, lighting, processing and expression just comes together for an outstanding image.

Nice to see you around Charles.
  • Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2016
    I don't know what it is, but I am actually not a fan of this set. #3 is one that could probably be tossed. The rest are all just the same pose with a slight variation (standing/sitting). #5 would have been better if he was actually wearing football cleats. Sorry I am probably coming of seriously harsh, but I have seen much better work from you in the past my friend.
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2016
    No problem my friend. He did not want to smile and made a point saying so, often. #3 was one of his favorites, go figure. Oh, I will try to do better next time. Laughing.gif.