Options

Error when trying to "organize site"

FawkesguyFawkesguy Registered Users Posts: 6 Big grins
edited November 18, 2016 in SmugMug Support
Hi there,

I log in to SmugMug successfully, but when I click on "organize site" and try to select a folder, I get an error:

"Uh oh! Something went wrong while loading this page. Please reload the page and try again while we fire up the Bat signal and start hunting down the bugs."

Details:

{
"stat": "fail",
"method": "rpc.organizer.getnodesbypath",
"code": 1,
"message": "invalid login"
}

This is my site: pics.soifer.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Jon
"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be most aware of change in the air - however slight - lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness."
--Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas

Comments

• Options
    Smug EricSmug Eric Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 333
    edited November 18, 2016
    You may want to first try clearing the cache in your browser and restarting your browser. I've cleared your logged in cookies for your account. If you could run through those steps and then log back into your account and try it again. If you are still seeing that same error when going into the organizer you can contact us at help@smugmug.com
    Eric
    Support Hero and Customeister
    http://www.smugmug.com/help
  • Options
    FawkesguyFawkesguy Registered Users Posts: 6 Big grins
    edited November 18, 2016
    Hi Eric,

Your clearing out those cookies seems to have done the trick. Thank you for your help!

Jon
    "As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be most aware of change in the air - however slight - lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness."
    --Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas