No photos for sale - am I missing something?

GKPGKP Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited December 5, 2016 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello,

Its been a while since I created content for sale, I created a new gallery and uploaded photos to it. I applied a pricelist to it and made sure the settings are set to allow sales. When I view as a guest or even as myself I get "No photos for sale".

Please advise.

-Greg

Comments

• annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited December 5, 2016
    Hi Greg, this can be caused by several things: photos in the PNG format, photos too small to be printed, pricelist with no products applied, etc. Post the link to the gallery in question here so we can have a look. If you don't want to publicly share the gallery link, email our support directly - help(at)smugmug.com - and we will have a look.

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • GKPGKP Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited December 5, 2016
    annnna8888 wrote: »
    Hi Greg, this can be caused by several things: photos in the PNG format, photos too small to be printed, pricelist with no products applied, etc. Post the link to the gallery in question here so we can have a look. If you don't want to publicly share the gallery link, email our support directly - help(at)smugmug.com - and we will have a look.

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero

Ahh yes, they are PNG :/ I will try re-uploading them as JPEG HQ

Thanks!